The following list contains known issues that have not yet been fixed
- Saving a project may not possible with Premiere Version 15.2 if the project has been opened via Helmut4. Please avoid using this version and instead use the latest version, 15.4.
- We are aware of an issue where the invisible Adobe Media Encoder (de.moovit.AME_WS) may not be correctly installed on MacOS using Helmut4 client versions >22.214.171.124.
At the moment, we recommend the following workaround:
- Wildcard Condition + Match Multiple Patterns Condition: False matching behavior for negated conditions (e.g. CONTAINS_NOT) in combination with multiple patterns to match against
- Creating a project without attaching any metadata may corrupt the project in the database. If this occurs, there will no longer be an option to open the project using Helmutfx
- Indexing via client/server - Failed indexing of huge projects (unzip process) can cause a corrupted file when container dies
- Canceling a job in synchronous path (during running status) and restarting the job afterwards does not proceed with the stream ("Stream has been canceled")